So another problem with Soloq tunneling
As much as I despise tunneling and I don't mean all gen are done you just want one kill tunneling I mean like you basically we're creating a three gen and it failed tunneling. Simple I get rescued and my teammates don't bother trying to protect me from being tunneled but what I surprise they get mad at me because I didn't save or protect them. It's funny Soloq you basically can't win you wanna try saving just yourself nope sorry your not allowed to be then your the bad guy since you were being selfish but if you do the opp your then left to die on hook.
Comments
Tunnelling is only a problem in SWF. If you get tunneled in solo queue, just move on to the next game.
Also, almost no one cares what you're doing in solo queue. People complain about how you play maybe 1% of the time unless you're actively throwing every match.
There are many ways in which the devs could try to push killers towards a more healthy / fun play style, that would also make playing survivor less painful. Instead, they accidentally did the opposite.
The base kit BT change was highly requested but we didn't think about the consequences at the time. Instead of helping with the situation, it made it worse because survivors use less anti tunnel perks and as a result are stronger when the killer doesn't tunnel. The DS nerf only made this worse.
A killer used to be able to dodge up to 8 perks per game when they didn't tunnel. Now they get hit by all 16 perks anyway and survivors use their base kit BT to bodyblock but don't run DS anymore. Basically, tunneling became a stronger play style, while spreading hooks became weaker.