Adept Achievements
Why can't you unlock those achievements with less perks equipped or no one?
Is it because you could get some achievements without buying the characters? (Ultra rare offerings)
It is even harder to play without perks so I think this should be possible.
What do you think about this?
Comments
I think they want to encourage you to try all the perks. Just like daily challenges are there to encourage you to try other characters.
I would never have tried many of the perks if the achievements didn't make me.
no claudette is, cause you have to run botany with selfcare and empathy and it works swell
I do think survivors adept achievements are a lot easier than the killers one.
For survivors David King is the only real challenge.
OT:
How can I mark a post as "Accepted Answer" ?
Killer adept achievements are easy because a disconnect counts as a sacrifice.
Its only a matter of time until you get a game where 1 or 2 people rage quit or disconnect and then you only have to hook whoever is left.
You don't have to earn merciless killer, you just have to get the "no-one survived" bonus. It is poor wording on the achievements.
I was struggling all day to get adept Freddy, I then had a game where only 3 people loaded in, one DCd after being hooked, the second dcd after being hit once and I turned around and the single remaining Feng Min was stood just looking at me with 5 gens to go. I walked up to her. She crouched, looked up at me with her teary eyes and shook her head at me. I paused for a moment and then with a heavy heart, slashed her in her stupid crying face and popped her on a hook.
Although it got me the trophy, I felt like s**t for that all weekend. I have no right to be a killer.
Using no mither for the adept David one cemented my belief that its the worst survivor perk in the game.