Whyyyyy in the world is Skilled Huntress on Playstation 100 compared to everything else being 20....

Literally Xbox/ PC requires 20 and I don't even think they have to "Down" the survivors but noooo on playstation we have to down 100 survivors from 24+ meters with hatchets..... yalll really just don't like us playstation players do ya... that's absurd

Comments

  • Sony has rules around achievements where they cannot be changed. Its not their fault but thats just the way they made it ~7 years ago. There are some stipulations but since its "possible" it can't be changed

  • @bjorksnas said:

    Sony has rules around achievements where they cannot be changed. Its not their fault but thats just the way they made it ~7 years ago. There are some stipulations but since its "possible" it can't be changed

    Not sure about that being a rule for Sony.. I've definitely seen some trophies being changed but alright. I've literally had other playstation players say there's is 20 not 100 so