HAPPY NEW YEAR BEHAVIOUR
Just wanna wish the team a very Happy New Year and to thank them for a wonderful 2018 full of brilliant Dead by Daylight content. I for one appreciate all the work, dedication and passion that went into giving the community such great fun!
Keep up the great work guys!
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
@Tsulan What lol?
@Tsluan
Happy New Year to you both also 
@Dokta_Carter Ah ye I know but id still rather wish them a New Year than none at all
Happy new year!
But why is everyone writing my name wrong?
Happy new year to the community!
Anyways ill say happy New year ..as well
@NicolasLQ Thanks so much!! Keep up the great work!
@Tsulan oooops so sorry lol
When I saw the title I thought it's gonna be some joke about how you should behave in DBD lol.
@Luc_ius not at all lol