Hi, I'm writing to you from Italy to report a problem on PS4 that has been affecting many users since version of the game "7.4.0", and even with the new version "7.4.1" this problem has not been resolved. I'm talking about the impossibility of access for all Italian users who have "TIM" as their Wi-Fi manager, and that every time they try to access Dead By Daylight, the "Initialization Error" screen appears, it is now It's been happening for a week, I'm asking for urgent help, thank you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I'm writing to you from Italy to report a problem on PS4 that has been affecting many users since version of the game "7.4.0", and even with the new version "7.4.1" this problem has not been resolved. I'm talking about the impossibility of access for all Italian users who have "TIM" as their Wi-Fi manager, and that every time they try to access Dead By Daylight, the "Initialization Error" screen appears, it is now It's been happening for a week, I'm asking for urgent help, thank you.
Seems that there's an issue between dbd server and italian isp telecom because actually i've the same problem but i can play with any mobile hotspot.