Back to Back challenge will not complete.
Have successfully completed this challenge now 3 times but when I get out of the match it shows that I have no progress on it. Guess I will leave it alone until they fix it.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Have successfully completed this challenge now 3 times but when I get out of the match it shows that I have no progress on it. Guess I will leave it alone until they fix it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can confirm, just completed it a second time and the progress says 0/1 on the post-game tome popup (as opposed to the expected 3/3)
at least im not the only one experiencing this
its just a bug on pc...on console they can do it.
@Mandy Look here