Queue times bugged?
Been in killer queue for 12 minutes now even though there's a 100% bonus to play killer.
Been in killer queue for 12 minutes now even though there's a 100% bonus to play killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you on the most recent version?
Is is still happening when you try to queue again?
I've seen nothing but 100% for Survs ever since Chucky came out. What region?
Nvm it's 100% to survivor now EUW
Yes & yes I checked and it's 100% to survivor queue now though
Turns out I wasn't on the latest version didn't realize there was an update!
Been there. It's really confusing, since it's not immediately obvious what is actually happening. Hell, I even had games start on an outdated version, which immediately cancelled themselves when we all loaded in.