Rancor and Game Afoot - bugged perk interaction.

PC, probably affects all platforms.


During a match against a streamer, I unknowingly triggered a bugged perk interaction.


There were two survivors left alive, a Cheryl and a Steve. I chased Cheryl, downed her, then went to get the Steve. He got rancor proc'd with Game Afoot, but I went back to the Cheryl who was still downed and hooked her. I was going to go back to the Steve and rancor mori him, but the Cheryl 4%'d so I went back to her again.

Cheryl was swapped back to obsession by Game Afoot after I downed her again, but when I went back to Steve after putting her back on the hook, somehow he was still moriable.

I highly doubt this was an intended thing and I will avoid using these perks in combo due to this issue until a possible fix is issued.


Edit: Forgot to mention this took place during Endgame - gates weren't opened yet as I had No Way Out.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • May I suggest Ultimate Weapon as your 4th perk?

    It helps you find that 1 specific survivor you're looking for to get those last 1 or 2 No Way Out Tokens and/or find the Obsession, assuming they don't have Calm Spirit.

  • @Nos37 said:

    May I suggest Ultimate Weapon as your 4th perk?

    It helps you find that 1 specific survivor you're looking for to get those last 1 or 2 No Way Out Tokens and/or find the Obsession, assuming they don't have Calm Spirit.

    interesting thing worth trying for sure. I'd been using NOED as the fourth perk just to facilitate faster rancor stacking.