Bloodweb not giving new perks
All of my unlocked perks are tier 3 but I still have quite a bit of perks I need to learn. I have leveled up 13 times now and still have had no new perks appear on my bloodweb.
Tagged:
Under Review
All of my unlocked perks are tier 3 but I still have quite a bit of perks I need to learn. I have leveled up 13 times now and still have had no new perks appear on my bloodweb.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Stranger Things perks returned to their characters and are no longer universal/free perks, you need to prestige Steve/Nancy/Demogorgon now to actually unlock them