Good Guy Charm

I didnt get any charm when i bought him for Auric cells, how come? do i have to buy the dlc in steam to get it?

I tought it dosnt matter where you buy a character .

Not a big deal but annoying, guess from now on i buy all my stuff in steam store.

Comments

  • I think most rewards like that you have to buy the dlc, unfortunately :/

    Most of the dlc rewards are just a reskin of one of the survivors torsos. But I guess Chucky gets charm, also think pinhead did

  • u just get the carm by buying the DLC if u buy him ingame whit Auric Cells u dont get it its really stupid 4 a Solo Chapter


    i hv make the same fault whit Pinhead i dont have his Charm

  • I just got two chapters through the Xbox store and I don't have either the Chucky or the Elm Street charms. Or the Tiffany skin. It's very annoying.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I think most rewards like that you have to buy the dlc, unfortunately :/

    Most of the dlc rewards are just a reskin of one of the survivors torsos. But I guess Chucky gets charm, also think pinhead did

    Almost all dlc chapters include a charm. Nemesis has the umbrella logo, wesker has the tvirus container, pinhead has the box, ect.