I don’t see my rewards of December event (I’m on ps5), pls help ??
When I’m open dbd I don’t have rewards of day if someone can help me, ty
When I’m open dbd I don’t have rewards of day if someone can help me, ty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some rewards are not shown upon opening the game (rift fragments) - others (BP, shards) should be shown, though only for a short time and at least I often tab out and don’t see them bc if that.
maybe try to look up a day before what is supposed to be added the next day and check your current amount and then next day check if it’s there. If it actually is missing, contact support directly as they can look into your account..