XBOX - Selecting killer and being able to update loadout and access bloodweb

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In Lobby, Select Good Guy

Step 4 : In Lobby, Select Loadout it shows Xenomorph Loadout instead of Good Guy

Step 5: In Lobby, Select Bloodweb it shows Singularity Bloodweb instead of Good Guy

Frequency of Issue: Persistent

Note: This occurs with every single character now. It will show the a different characters loadout and bloodweb when I select a different killer.

I hope that filling out the formatting will get me some assistance as I am unable to play the game now. I have alot invested in this game and now it is completely unplayable.

After the good guy came out I purchased him and when I attempt to set a loadout for him it shows the xenomorph's loadout instead. And when I attempt to spend blood points in the bloodweb for the good guy it shows the singularity. Its sooo strange. I've uninstalled the entire game and it is persistent. Not sure what to do.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments