FSR keeps turning itself off on PS5
Every time I log in I notice that FSR is set off even though I want it on I turn it on over and over but it keeps turning itself off. Quite annoying.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Every time I log in I notice that FSR is set off even though I want it on I turn it on over and over but it keeps turning itself off. Quite annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this happen on the Switch as well. I didn't think nothing of it at first thinking I accidentally didn't save but checked once I saw this and it was off.
same on xbox series x