Is anyone here still waiting for a fnaf crossover?
I am and I think springtrap would be a good killer.
I am and I think springtrap would be a good killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you asked me a month ago I would say he would look goofy... but chucky is in dbd now so I guess anythings possible. I'd buy it as long as scott doesnt get paid
I‘m so happy, when he comes into the game.
I hope his power is something like, when you stuff somebody in an animatronic suit, they are in your team for sometime, instead of hooking them. Then they have to be saved out of a suit. I would want for that to work a good AI and that people can countersteer and manipulate or help Springtrap. The animatronics should also be slow. When someone dies in a suit they can decide to help their team manipulate the animatronic, help killing or quit. When survivors are close to the animatronic, you see killer instinct. Also some interaction when you are too close would be nice.