Glitching Chucky’s Camera Into His Head- After Interacting With A Red Glyph

Glitching Chucky’s Camera Into His Head- After Interacting With A Red Glyph


Here is the video of the incident:

https://youtu.be/mmC8tvnWRRA?si=sgRzZjRXGaGFSUls

https://youtu.be/mmC8tvnWRRA?si=sgRzZjRXGaGFSUls


Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Chucky in a public match, on Midwich

Step 3 : In-game, interact with a red glyph from page 1 of Tome 12 (I am unsure about other glyphs or other tomes… but yeah…)

Step 4 : Notice the camera shifts inside of chucky’s head indefinitely. (I considered DCing, but then decided to just let the survs. finish their gens. At which point they started being cute, and wanted to farm points. The only problem was that my camera was still doing things… So I tried interacting with everything under the sun in hopes of glitching my camera back into the proper position, and then I thought to have the survs pallet stun me, and that oddly enough snapped the camera back into where it ought to be.)


Here Is the video of the entire match: https://youtu.be/wNUB7ceGcok?si=frD2dXeUpIE06tJ9

https://youtu.be/wNUB7ceGcok?si=frD2dXeUpIE06tJ9


Additional information

  • Chucky
  • Perks played- Friends Till The End, Batteries Included, and Hex: Two Can Play
  • Midwich
  • Frequency unknown


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments