BHVR,Older DLC characters portraits??

I would like to ask if at least DLC characters before chuky will have banners and icons.

Like, i have alien with skins, in a future are you going to add a banner or something for alien?

I saw only chuky skins (not even the killer itself) and P100 give you something.

Comments

  • Honestly, really depends on the License holder (I would imagine, anyways.)

    I can see us getting one for Ghostface, seeing as how they seem to have a pretty good relationship with them, but I'm a bit doubtful on a lot of the older ones. And I very much doubt we'll ever get one for Freddy, unfortunately.

  • P100 gives something? I got nothing for my pig so far.

  • I'd like the option to use the older, better character portraits. The ones from before the current batch of awkward high school photos and the previous extra shiny RPD ones.