Game Crashes when closing Hatch

Hi there, I am on PC and I played in the PTB and assumed this bug would be fixed, but apparently it's still in the game.

Basically what happens is if I try to close the hatch as Chucky (but only sometimes) he will stand still for about 5 seconds before the game kicks me out and says that I have "disconnected from the host."

All I do is close the hatch, I'm not in my ability or using a slice and dice or any strange interaction, the only consistent way I can imagine replicating this is through complete RNG, finding the hatch "too fast."

I've had this occur most of the time I try to close the hatch as Chucky, but in all honesty I haven't played much of him yet and when I do I haven't been closing the hatch too often. Unsure how often this occurs.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments