The connection to the party has been lost
I can't play with friends due to the error "The connection to the party has been lost"
I always fall out of the group after finishing the game and have to close and open the game again.
Several Steam users have the same problem, can anyone help me? T_T
my game is on the steam platform
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz and i have a new video card
RAM: 16 GB
When playing alone or in a team, this message appears as shown in the image, but when I play alone I can start the game again, but when playing in a group I am forced to leave and re-enter the game because my name is not eligible to be invited, nor is the name of my friends, I can call them

Comments
It's been so long and the bug still hasn't been fixed!