Are most games a stomp one way or the other?
I'm curious what other people's experiences are with how their games go. In my experience I would guess that like 80% of my games are a heavy stomp either for the killer or for the survivors, with very few actual 'close' games. I'm not talking 4 man SWFs or Nurses on Midwich, I just mean the skill level of both sides seems to always be very different.
The problem is that almost always, one side just ends up doing way better in most games. I'm sure the average win-rates are probably balanced but more because 0ks and 4ks (or 3k with hatch) is the norm and not because that many 2ks ever actually happen.
As killer I either end up against really strong loopers who constantly outplay me, or I end up against babies who keep running into deadzones. As survivor I end up against killers who end every chase really quickly and finish the game with 3 gens left to do, or against a killer who clearly struggles against even bad loopers.
What's your experience? Do you get close, balanced games often?
Comments