Steam Inventory Icons broken
Since the Chucky-Patch the Icons of the DBD-Items in the Steam Inventories are broken again.
-> I don't know if I have to contact DBD-Support or Steam-Support to fix that Issue.
Tagged:
Under Review
Since the Chucky-Patch the Icons of the DBD-Items in the Steam Inventories are broken again.
-> I don't know if I have to contact DBD-Support or Steam-Support to fix that Issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now every DBD Item-Icon is gone (no matter if viewed over Steam-App or Firefox).
Items of every other game work like intended.
Any Updates when it will be fixed? :c
Still bugged for 8 Months now… Fix when?
Bugged for 11 Months now… Fix when?
Yeah I'm so glad 😍
- BUG FIXED -