Skill Check Challenge glitch?

On the 4th rift part you have the challenge to get 3 great skills check in a row as feng min and with the perk technician. Well I got all 3 skill checks. Even got the gold bar completion in the match. But when I got out of the match it said I did not complete it .

Has anyone have any issues with this challenge or any other challenge doing this?

Comments

  • @KittenBee said:

    On the 4th rift part you have the challenge to get 3 great skills check in a row as feng min and with the perk technician. Well I got all 3 skill checks. Even got the gold bar completion in the match. But when I got out of the match it said I did not complete it .

    Has anyone have any issues with this challenge or any other challenge doing this?

    Yes, it's a known issue. You can see reports in the bug reporting section of the forums.