How do I turn crossplay on again?
So, when I downloaded the Chucky update, my crossplay was turned off. I tried turning it on again, but it just doesn't work. Since that, I wasn't able to find any matches.
Tagged:
Mod
So, when I downloaded the Chucky update, my crossplay was turned off. I tried turning it on again, but it just doesn't work. Since that, I wasn't able to find any matches.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you trying to switch it on from the main menu or from the lobby?
I ask this because if you do it from the lobby, it's greyed out, you have to do it from the main menu.
Rizzo is correct, you cannot change CrossPlay from either the Killer or Surv selection screens just in the main menu.