Come on Behaviour...
Yikes.
It‘s kinda funny
I've been playing chucky since drop and haven't had this.. you on PC I assume.
@Gucci_218_TTV said:I've been playing chucky since drop and haven't had this.. you on PC I assume.
@Gucci_218_TTV said:
Im also on PC. Didnt encounter this bug yet either.
yup, encountered the bug twice
Got the bug on the red forest. I was picking up the red thing glyph. Get hit by a pallet and it went back to normal
Hi there! For any suspected bugs, please post them on the correct category here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yikes.
It‘s kinda funny
I've been playing chucky since drop and haven't had this.. you on PC I assume.
Im also on PC. Didnt encounter this bug yet either.
yup, encountered the bug twice
Got the bug on the red forest. I was picking up the red thing glyph. Get hit by a pallet and it went back to normal
Hi there! For any suspected bugs, please post them on the correct category here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs