Trickster buff sorry... i meant nerf
So as the killer is not fun for surv u nerfed to be bad for players to play it.Throwibg speed of knifes feels extremely slow.
Btw main event throw knifes at same speed you throw basically.
I hope its a bug
So as the killer is not fun for surv u nerfed to be bad for players to play it.Throwibg speed of knifes feels extremely slow.
Btw main event throw knifes at same speed you throw basically.
I hope its a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just made a post also the launch speed should return to its original version especially the event that without speed it makes no sense to use it