what reason did I get banned?
far as i am aware its the first time i played killer in 5 years and and i was gonna get the 4k becasue someone was hiding and not doing gens so I felt bad and was gonna let one guy go and it was the person i seen do the most work for the match and i made sure i killed the guy hidding in lockers half the match, which he then preceeded to swear and carry on and with abuse me and the survivor that i let go, some stranger over the internet that I decided I wanted him to have hatch.
just curious or is it something else I did because if your gonna ban killers for letting someone go then you might want to set some rules down so people dont get banned for trying to be nice
Comments
This does not get discussed in the forums and your post will probably get closed for exactly that reason as soon as a mod sees it.
We do not discuss bans publicly,
If you want more information, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight