Desync Led to Me Being Permanently Carried

Platform: Steam

Description: I believe I (could have been my teammates, though) experienced a few moments of desync. During these moments, I got picked up by the Killer (Wesker via dash).

After that, a ton of... weird and unexplainable things happened. As if the game wanted to believe I was still being carried, even though I'd been unhooked. It stayed this way for the rest of the match until I was hooked a second time.

Steps to Reproduce: Players need to interact with each other while one has severe packet loss/desync. (e.g. I got picked up by Wesker's dash while I was desynced.) I can't guarantee any more specific suggestions that would be useful for reproduction.

How Often Does This Occur: Rarely, but it does occur whenever someone in the lobby has a moment of bad internet.

https://youtu.be/xm61YlY1RS4

Included below are my logs from this match (it was the last match I played before hopping off):

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Under Review

Comments