a choice to make

What will u do when u are the last survivor and with another random guy being down but not on the hook and killer decided to patrol and camp him there when u are very near his terror radius

Comments

  • I chose to hid in the locker then the down guy crawl his ass to my locker and point killer there lmao. What a life!

  • I can't care less of winning or surviving. Until I see the slightest chance of a save, I make a move.

    So what if we all die? We can just go next.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I would rush to save him assuming he just needs a tap heal and I'd likely try to Dead Hard to save my own skin. After that good luck.

    Except that toxic guy refused to recover to almost full to tap. What a toxic trash! I hope developers remove the abilities to see last survivor aura when u are down

  • @Evan_ said:

    I can't care less of winning or surviving. Until I see the slightest chance of a save, I make a move.

    So what if we all die? We can just go next.

    Well if thing could be that simple. That guy didnt even try to recover so I could tap heal him. He stay at 0 recover. What a trash move from toxic guy

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3592584#Comment_3592584

    If he didn't recover them I'm def leaving him for entity dinner.

    The annoying thing is the guy didnt recover but keep crawling to my locker to point killer to it. I'm dead because that piece of trash lol