About the red scratches you get when you run.

Lately, the red scratch marks (scratches) that survivors get after they run seem to appear a little later after they run.

They appear sparsely and are very hard to follow and easy to lose track of.

Compared to the tutorial mode, the way the footprints are clearly different and very uncomfortable....

Have the specifications changed since the old days?

Thanks.

Comments

  • @natyo_nachiyo said:

    Lately, the red scratch marks (scratches) that survivors get after they run seem to appear a little later after they run.

    They appear sparsely and are very hard to follow and easy to lose track of.

    Compared to the tutorial mode, the way the footprints are clearly different and very uncomfortable....

    Have the specifications changed since the old days?

    Thanks.

    I think they changed in the last half of a year.

    I also noticed it and I started with the game before august this year.