PC - Skull Merchants Drones are inconsistently buggy
I wish I could provide some video to show how this bug occurs but I really do not know. It has happened at least once per match and usually near the mid to end game. When trying to deploy a drone, three things may happen;
- drone deploys like normal
- drone deploys but does not spin until a survivor gets caught in it, I think? that or it doesnt work
- deploy animation plays yet no drone appears
The only thing I could suggest this bug from being caused is either from;
- something about have zero drones and some condition
- a drone being taken away by a nearby-hooked survivor may bug it
- ghost drone, game thinks I have a drone yet does not give it to me (perhaps from recalling fast?)
Either way this bug ruins games that would have ended up differently. Hope all goes well!
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments