Prestige Trophies
I recently moved over from ps4 to ps5. I have multiple prestiged characters, yet none of the prestige trophies unlocked, and neither did the raising a perk to level 3 trophy.
Tagged:
Under Review
I recently moved over from ps4 to ps5. I have multiple prestiged characters, yet none of the prestige trophies unlocked, and neither did the raising a perk to level 3 trophy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this exact problem. Some of the super easy trophies to get, like level up and prestige and perks to level 3 did not cross over and i cannot get them
Mine didn't move over at first either. I have both a PS4 and a PS5 that I play on, and when I moved back to my PS4 one night, all of my trophies from both versions merged. No idea why. Maybe try that?