Have you lost hope in dbd and their balance philosophy?
I don't understand your reasoning behind the Batteries Included nerf? For a perk like MFT to consistently go on for months and the combination with Hope as an end game perk trivializes their means of balancing their game. For killers to ultimately have to be in range of a COMPLETED generator to activate this perk and now you add another side effect that will make this perk never see the light of day is by disabling this perk in end game. You did this with Hex: Ruin. You did this with Corrupt Intervention. Survivors never have to be in range of a generator. All they need to do is to be injured for MFT to activate its inherited haste effect and Hope activates it permanently without any side effects whatsoever other than Survivors having to do their objectives, which gives survivors a total of 110% movement speed when they use both MFT + Hope.
"especially when paired with other Perks such as Hex: No One Escapes Death."
So it's okay for survivors to use both Hope and MFT? Gotcha.
How is this logical?
Comments
I don't think BHVR has ever been particularly-good with balancing the game, and they've certainly never improved at it. They're making just as many weird, questionable balance desisions now as they always have.
Why they STILL haven't touched Blight when Spirit has gotten -two- balance passes and even Nurse got something, I've no idea.
I am biased, sure xD