Looking for group!
I'm looking for some people to play pubs with and maybe run some fun builds. I'm not looking to play too seriously. We can use discord or PS for voice chat. I'm 14 btw for anyone concerned about age.
I'm looking for some people to play pubs with and maybe run some fun builds. I'm not looking to play too seriously. We can use discord or PS for voice chat. I'm 14 btw for anyone concerned about age.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ayoo im 18 but id love to play :) i use ps4 and i mic sometimes but not very often and i love to use fun builds :D my ps4 name (??) is lapewarriors, if you see this before i can reply you should try to add me :D
Oh mb, I completely forgot I made this lmao. I'm still down to play tho