Hoping they change Tricksters lobby music back to the PTB version after buffs

For those that don't know, the Dead by Daylight Official Soundtrack Volume 3 is now available to listen to, and on it the lobby theme for the Trickster uses his original PTB version.

Have a listen to it yourself if you've never heard it before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpvGf6UqV-I&list=OLAK5uy_lqDIEKLsMT8yvFfUVyduO-4-LoR2ZPYDE&index=14

Its basically the same as the live version, except the live version is missing the part from 0:50 - 1:00.

I still to this day don't know why they cut this part out for release. It is unironically such a bop to listen to, and I would play Trickster so much more just to listen to this while waiting for a match to load.

Plz BHVR, bring it back, I beg ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Comments

  • This is one of the things I check every PTB to see if theyve reverted, as well as Myers', Doc's, Demo's and Oni's POV music.

  • They better. It'll symbolise his kit glow up even more.

  • @Shroompy said:

    This is one of the things I check every PTB to see if theyve reverted, as well as Myers', Doc's, Demo's and Oni's POV music.

    I wish Michael's stalking music was back, but only audible to him, not to the survivors. The more John Carpenter music in DbD, the better.

  • Honestly, glad the part from 0:50-1:00 is removed, just doesn't fit or sound right.