How to block people so you don't get matched with them anymore?
Basically title I had a game of survivor where aPRIDEduck ran object of obsession and bond to farm everyone for the killer HaHa. Reported them both and moved into the next game once again the killer was HaHa who went hillbilly and bbq my ass into the ground within 5 secs. I don't want to be forced to play with people like this. If the im game report system isn't working like it should I get that, but i shouldn't be forced to play games that are literally rigged for me to fail. I'd rather go play civ5 then waste time and money to be farmed.
Comments
i had a game with them earlier where i died and still outscored both of them and they started raging at me about pallet looping
like, i could say that my friend jimmy pallet looped a killer last game. thats not naming and shaming, its simply discussing a thing that happened. Im not saying that Jimmy was in the wrong for pallet looping.
on the same note, the player HaHa, works with the killer to farm. Its a thing that happened. Im not saying that HaHa was in the wrong for it. thats not up for me to decide