PC - Got match win and BP even though I left at beginning of match
I was playing a match on Red Forest as the Demogorgon when a friend of mine rang my bell IRL. Since I had to open the door, I quit the game (that is, I did Alt+F4) in the first minute or so. I recall being one pip from Silver I and having little to no BPs, as I had just spent them on the Bloodweb.
Fast forward some hours and I fire up my computer again and jump straight away into the game and lo and behold: I had some 20k+ BPs and I was in Silver I, even though I had quitted the previous match.
As much as I love free BPs and free pipping (I hate the whole idea of depipping vehemently), I feel like I do not deserve these points, which drove me to write this post.
Comments