Nerves of steel PS5 problem
I can't end achievement Nerves Of Steel on PS5 i have 338/500 skillchecks and it stopped continue while playing. Please Fix it or help me
I can't end achievement Nerves Of Steel on PS5 i have 338/500 skillchecks and it stopped continue while playing. Please Fix it or help me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im also having this issue, my counter is stuck on 0/500 on PS5. I have been playing since October and have over 40 hours. Can someone fix this bug? Otherwise it's impossible to obtain the platinum throphy...
Always worth checking the bug reporting section.
Anyone experiencing this, make sure you head to this bug and up vote it.