How does nemesis model work?
So today I was waiting for a game and out of nowhere this happened:
Which made me wonder: Is the tentacle a different asset or is it just cramped inside Nemesis body?, that's it I just found this funny ๐
So today I was waiting for a game and out of nowhere this happened:
Which made me wonder: Is the tentacle a different asset or is it just cramped inside Nemesis body?, that's it I just found this funny ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From that, I'd assume the X and Y axis is collapsed and it just sits inside his model.
Prolly Wesker is like that too
Fixed. You are welcome.