Mean Streets Collection
Amidst all the pissing and moaning - thanks for these skins. Nea finally has decent hair. ![]()
Amidst all the pissing and moaning - thanks for these skins. Nea finally has decent hair. ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks God at last claudette got a really nice outfit
I liked Neas pixie cut, but yeah, more hair styles is appreciated.
Here you go

Green is my fav color.
Thank you.
I'm not a fan of the pixie cut but love the colors so I hope they bring in different colors of this hairstyle.
@Jesya fully agree with your post. Would like to see her with more long hair styles too. Loving her new outfit though