Demogorgon Perks
Hello, I play on Steam. I got the Demogorgon to prestige 1 but I can't get its perks unlocked on all other Killers at level 1. It seems that other players are having the same problem. Thank you. Best regards
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Hello, I play on Steam. I got the Demogorgon to prestige 1 but I can't get its perks unlocked on all other Killers at level 1. It seems that other players are having the same problem. Thank you. Best regards
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a bug.
the perks are still considered general perks for now. That will be changed later on, though it’s not confirmed when exactly