why does 8 hooks + 4 moris not give you iridescent in devout?

https://i.imgur.com/eZLqD6L.jpeg


i guess devout as in sacrificing them to the entity and not killing them yourself, but by that logic shouldnt moris not give you any "ranked points" at all?

Comments

  • The emblem tracks 2 points per kill, 1 point for each Survivor being hooked, and 1 point for 9 hook (actions?) total. I swear at one point Moris counted as hook actions, so that means it is a bug or an oversight. Moris should count as a hook action (or even remaining hook actions) just to work with this, but I can also understand them not wanting to encourage Devour Hope Mori on first downs. There was also a bug that the last Mori didn't count as a Kill at one point, but it looks like you got 8 (80) points for kills.

  • Because neither the entity nor the survivor is satisfied.

  • @tyantlmumagjiaonuha said:

    Because neither the entity nor the survivor is satisfied.

    Why aren´t survivors satisfied? Moris just replace the last hook. Whats bad about that?

  • @Kaitri said:

    https://i.imgur.com/eZLqD6L.jpeg

    i guess devout as in sacrificing them to the entity and not killing them yourself, but by that logic shouldnt moris not give you any "ranked points" at all?

    I googled a bit and found some comments from 2-3 years ago that said that moris do not count for the 9 hooks thing, so I guess you can only mori three people if you want iridescent.