PC - Easy Anti Cheat disconnect being wrongly displayed

1) Getting the Easy Anti Cheat validation Error code 4 (which is a problem on my side, which I will resolve)

2) Being disconnected from game as to be expected

3) Teammates, Killers and SWF reporting to me, I appear still portrayed as inside the game despite being disconnected

4) Hud shows me as the state I was in during the disconnect and no bot is added to replace me

5) Non-SWF Survivors don't know that they are last, because I still appear to be inside the match according to the hud


Characters: Any

Maps: Any

Perks: Any

Frequency: Happens everytime I disconnect due to the EAC Issue, which I will try to resolve. I had no normal disconnect with the EAC Issue before.

Note: The image attached is the error message in german. Friends did not yet manage to capture footage of my disconnect in game.

BHV Bug report evidence.png DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments