Anniversary Quests
It sucks that there will be no quests like last year to get some cosmetics
It sucks that there will be no quests like last year to get some cosmetics
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do I want challenges, new modes, and something different and rewarding to be a part of DBD? Definitely.
Should I pester the devs for such things after they just released a major update? Highly doubtful.
From my experience with this game so far...after such a big update....behavior will have it's hands full squashing bugs, fixing issues, and re-balancing things.
I would love to have more to do then swat at survivors as I run them about, and play the generator circle game while looking for something interesting. (Part of me hopes that they will finally drop the hint that their are secret objectives that can be accomplished in some way. I need some exposition. I need more than a chase simulator.)
Cosmetics = meh, still waiting for balance fixes
but dedicated rewards for completing challenges
im not roasting them for not doing it. im just saying it was fun when whole community was working together daily on a quest