Shrine of Secrets wb 2/1/2019
So we have our first spirit dlc perk on the shrine, not a bad one either. So we have
Deliverance
Technician
Remember me
Shadowborn
Not a bad one on the survivor side, can see deliverance getting good use, though still waiting to get use of it myself yet :-p
Thoughts?
Deliverance
Technician
Remember me
Shadowborn
Not a bad one on the survivor side, can see deliverance getting good use, though still waiting to get use of it myself yet :-p
Thoughts?
Comments
I've been waiting for Remember me, and of course, it shows up on the Shrine the day after I spent all of my shards.... Doh! Time to grind those shards!
Deliverance OP
why some perks cost 2000 and others 2700? what is the criteria?
I think if it’s the first time appearing on the shrine it’s more expensive
thanks bro
I THINK if there's two teachables from two DLCs, the one from the most recent DLC will cost the higher amount, but could be wrong there