Corpse Party + DBD
Does anybody remember corpse party? I was thinking Ayumi would be a perfect fit in the fog. She's already a natural with running away from killers two or so times her size and she's always using a flashlight on top of that. She's also been to the heavenly host school a few times, so she's already got experience in being inside of other realms. There's also many different possible killers from corpse party that can come along with a possible corpse party x DBD chapter. Attack on titan made a crossover with dbd, so why not corpse party right?
Comments
SO very many horror anime titles are DBD worthy!
Equally, there are SO very many characters from anime horror that I would LOVE to play as in this game🥰
Aren't the protags of that series typically a teen? They'd need to age her up quite bit. Doable, I guess?
I have been wanting a corpse party x DBD chapter for so long I even made a whole concept for it!