Gotta love match making
So I have one match facing a Myers and well I escaped with two teammates dead sadly but what can you do. Next match I'm facing an alien with an Ada who isn't doing anything only see I saw her do was a totem while the rest of us basically had to repair and try not dying. So explain how me escaping meaning I did good leads to this. I won't lie I know that matchmaking is struggling to find a proper MMR level for me and others but if it is that much of struggle I won't lie it means that you just have to change matchmaking. As I've said rank based matchmaking as much as a rainbow it was still worked at least somewhat better of course one downfall being rank reset ment everyone being mixed together again but I mean at least it had a reason for being not to good.
Comments