Maximum of only 2 daily rituals possible
Hello,
since the last update of the daily rituals I can only receive two as a maximum of the daily cap. So I remember before the patch came, it was possible to collect to a maximum of 3 daily rituals. My friends can collect up to 3, so I assume that I have a bug since the patch.
If you need any information from me, don't hesitate to ask.
Best Regards
Chris
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
my brother has been having this issue for about 6 weeks too... he only has 2 rituals no matter what.
I have this same problem. Had the issue for about 2 months now and nothing fixes it.
After two month I have to ask is anything happening here BHVR?
BUG STILL EXISTS
I have been having this issue for weeks as well. I dont normally chase daily rituals but its annoying to only have the ability to have 2 daily rituals.
Seems today i got the third