magic of words is op. Think about it ๐ญ. As a Ghostface main, using my power (without stalking) insta downs??? Or a Pyramid Head insta downing with his power, wow. Huntress: 7 hatchets, all insta downable. There is a iri add-on for this, but with SEVEN HATCHETS, that goes crazy. Or Trickster, one knife = 1 down, sheeesh. Wraith surprise, Boo! Insta down. Seems over powered. Sorry for the rant, but the rest seems valid. Maybe should add more to his power, like a corruption meter or something.
magic of words is op. Think about it ๐ญ. As a Ghostface main, using my power (without stalking) insta downs??? Or a Pyramid Head insta downing with his power, wow. Huntress: 7 hatchets, all insta downable. There is a iri add-on for this, but with SEVEN HATCHETS, that goes crazy. Or Trickster, one knife = 1 down, sheeesh. Wraith surprise, Boo! Insta down. Seems over powered. Sorry for the rant, but the rest seems valid. Maybe should add more to his power, like a corruption meter or something.
Magic of Words is pretty busted, but beside that, I think this is a great concept. It took me a minute to realize this was Slappy from the more recent Goosebumps stuff, but this is for real an underrated chapter idea.
magic of words is op. Think about it ๐ญ. As a Ghostface main, using my power (without stalking) insta downs??? Or a Pyramid Head insta downing with his power, wow. Huntress: 7 hatchets, all insta downable. There is a iri add-on for this, but with SEVEN HATCHETS, that goes crazy. Or Trickster, one knife = 1 down, sheeesh. Wraith surprise, Boo! Insta down. Seems over powered. Sorry for the rant, but the rest seems valid. Maybe should add more to his power, like a corruption meter or something.
Yeah, I am not good at the perks thing. I nearly skipped that part of the process.
Yeah, I am not good at the perks thing. I nearly skipped that part of the process.
Hey, that's how you get better at it y'know? Design, get constructive criticism, and then back to the drawing boards. You did better than I could've with that character, if not in general, so just keep at it! You'll get better and better over time.
Magic of Words is pretty busted, but beside that, I think this is a great concept. It took me a minute to realize this was Slappy from the more recent Goosebumps stuff, but this is for real an underrated chapter idea.
I really tried to base it off of not just the 2023 show, but also the movies and the books. I had some quotes and abilities pulled from those other sources. I think there was just a lot of 2023 usage because that iteration seems the most fitting for DBD.
Hey, that's how you get better at it y'know? Design, get constructive criticism, and then back to the drawing boards. You did better than I could've with that character, if not in general, so just keep at it! You'll get better and better over time.
Wow! Thanks! That was really appreciated! I will be sure to keep at it!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to see video mascot horror games in dvd like Garten of Banban poppy playtime
magic of words is op. Think about it ๐ญ. As a Ghostface main, using my power (without stalking) insta downs??? Or a Pyramid Head insta downing with his power, wow. Huntress: 7 hatchets, all insta downable. There is a iri add-on for this, but with SEVEN HATCHETS, that goes crazy. Or Trickster, one knife = 1 down, sheeesh. Wraith surprise, Boo! Insta down. Seems over powered. Sorry for the rant, but the rest seems valid. Maybe should add more to his power, like a corruption meter or something.
Magic of Words is pretty busted, but beside that, I think this is a great concept. It took me a minute to realize this was Slappy from the more recent Goosebumps stuff, but this is for real an underrated chapter idea.
Yeah, I am not good at the perks thing. I nearly skipped that part of the process.
Hey, that's how you get better at it y'know? Design, get constructive criticism, and then back to the drawing boards. You did better than I could've with that character, if not in general, so just keep at it! You'll get better and better over time.
I really tried to base it off of not just the 2023 show, but also the movies and the books. I had some quotes and abilities pulled from those other sources. I think there was just a lot of 2023 usage because that iteration seems the most fitting for DBD.
Wow! Thanks! That was really appreciated! I will be sure to keep at it!
Heck yeah, of course! The more positivity, the better!