Patch Notes 11/14 (Spontaneous mod nerf thank god)

@BGardiner_BHVR said:

Hey Custodians, we have just released another hotfix to address some of the issues that have arose since the release of our mid-sector update. For a full breakdown, please see the patch notes below:  

BALANCING CHANGES

  • We have reduced the size of the Corrosive Cube’s Spontaneous Mod’s acid puddles from 300cm to 200cm and increased the attack cooldown from 1sec to 1.5secs.  
    • The Spontaneous Mod was found to be stronger than intended which made it difficult to navigate through some Outposts. These changes should allow this mod to better serve as a useful area denial tool to combine with other defenses to keep Raiders moving.  
  • We have shortened the effective range of the Ravager’s attack to 20m.  

BUG FIXES  

  • We have fixed an issue causing acid from a Corrosive Cube’s Spontaneous and Splatter Mods to create damage zones larger than intended, which made it difficult to navigate through sloped areas.  
  • Fixed an issue causing Decals earned through the Expeditions Reward Track to be incorrectly changed to the Light’s End 1 decal when cloned.  
  • Fixed an issue displaying all Outposts as the easiest difficulty rating (half skull), from the Social Raid menu. 
  • Fixed an issue causing the Loadout prompt to remain on screen when resuming building from Test My Base. 
  • Fixed additional issues with text and localisation in the Expeditions menus. 
  • Fixed a game title crash related to Easy Anti-Cheat. 

For status updates on ongoing known issues, please refer to our Known Issues Board here: https://forums.bhvr.com/meet-your-maker/discussion/378404/meet-your-maker-known-issues-board  

To report any new issues, please contact our player support team by opening a ticket here: https://support.meetyourmakergame.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

-The Meet Your Maker Team 

If the only thing this patch did was nerf Spontaneous then I would rate it as a fantastic patch. But it also fixed the decals that were switching to Light's End 1. So now we can actually use those pretty snow, ice, and hazardous orange decals.

Comments

  • I'm glad that we were able to patch out the issue that caused decals to copy as Light's End 1 so quickly. Thanks to the community for reporting it!

    -Brandon, Community Manager

  • Lol, that bug was annoying but a little bit amusing too. I had this fantastic icy map. When I saw the snow decal I was super excited and went back to cover everything with snow. Next time I logged in, it looked like the circus came to town! I had something like 700 snow decals turned into lights end decals over night. Fortunately, I didn't have to erase them individually.