Is it bad I sometimes hear the heartbeat IRL

It pounds in my ears, THUMP THUMP.
I don't even play survivor unless I have dailies to do.
Has the entity invaded my world?

Comments

  • Some say you can hear it if you put your ear in specific places on another person :0 
  • whoa. a heartbeat in real life? crazy
  • This reminds me of when I first got done watching Jumangi. I kept hearing drums at weird times.
    Every now and then I think I hear whispering coming from one of the empty rooms in the house...but I'm the supposed only one home. (I chalk it up to chatty spirits and me being a magic user, and grab a cup of coffee.)

  • After playing Myers sometimes my eyes gets blurry a little.

  • lol when the huntress came out, i heard her humming when I went to bed xD

  • i saw a fire hydrant the other day and my first rhought was, "a totem".
  • Nope, the hatch spawned down the street from me.
  • Probably tinitus you got from trying to play killer at high volume, trying to hear breath etc but the chase music trying to deafen you

  • @Juhonna said:
    lol when the huntress came out, i heard her humming when I went to bed xD

    I do this if I play for too long. Or sometimes when I get a few huntresses in a row, I'll be like, 'Its her, I can hear her' and I turn around and there's a Myers stalking me. & I'm like, oh darn.

  • @mintchapstick said:

    @Juhonna said:
    lol when the huntress came out, i heard her humming when I went to bed xD

    I do this if I play for too long. Or sometimes when I get a few huntresses in a row, I'll be like, 'Its her, I can hear her' and I turn around and there's a Myers stalking me. & I'm like, oh darn.

    Same lol and when I play as Feng Min, she makes a slight noise when walking around and I think it's the huntress all the time! Be more quiet Feng D:, freaking me out xD