Getting kicked from group after game + server error when rebooting and rejoining
Hi, Im new to the game,played some games on ps5 and made the switch go pc yesterday, i noticed when playing a full game with a group on discord after every full match I get kicked, cant rejoin, have to reboot game, then back in group but when they find a match I get dedicated server problem so I gotta reboot AGAIN, and then it finally works but then the whole process happens again after that match is finished. Its not a technical issue as you're saying here in other posts since many people apparently are having this problem (on here and on reddit is enough proof)
I verified my files, reinstalled game, disabled firewall. Please look into this cause and try to find a fix, as a new player this is really not giving this game a good name atm while I really want to like it..
Comments